Forgot Password? or Create an Account

Shahid Kazmi

Location Allahabad

Area of Expertise Business Law

Experience of Practice 15 years

Practising at Allahabad high court

Ask for Education


Help "Shahid Kazmi" to have own Lawyer in the Utility Network. Find solutions to any Concern.

Click here to Notify

Solve your Concerns, don't just Consult them.



Find lawyer from anywhere in India

Previous Activity

Shahid Kazmi offered the solution

Shahid Kazmi commented on the post

  • Avatar

    Meera Kumari asked for solution

    Sep 07 at 01:05 pm

    Can I make an LLP defunct or strike it from ROC India without the LLP agreement in place as per the Business law?

  • Shahid Kazmi Oct 17 at 10:19 pm

    You can file an application to strike off the name of the LLP. Even you can keep the company as dormant company without filling Annual Statement for two years.

Shahid Kazmi commented on the post

  • Avatar

    Private User asked for solution

    Apr 27 at 06:49 pm

    Hi, I was running a logistic company earlier and office was in Delhi, we were sending our shipments to all over India. And we had clients also from all over India, Mostly e-commerce clients. And our clients used to process payments when we used to raise invoices at the end of the month. So few months before a company named Arden group from Chandigarh started sending shipments with us, for two months they paid us in time, but now they are not paying our dues from last 6 months, Lacs of rupees are pending with them since last December. We tried to reach there office or tried contacting them but it turned out all the details they gave us was false and we are unable to find there whereabouts. Police is not registering any case in this and they done nothing even after several requests made to them. Please suggest what to do in this case.

  • Santhosh Kumar May 14 at 12:07 pm

    Lack of information bro..something atleast u vl b hvng like account nos,company registration number or smetng u might b having..find out and reach to a legal advisor for ur help bro..

  • Shahid Kazmi Oct 17 at 07:11 pm

    Contract with the Registrar of Companies on MCA Portal and website inorder to obtain the details furnished with ROC about company and their directors, download the details, file a complaint case with the Court for lodging an FIR. Burn the midnight oil to locate the absconders .

  • Private User Jul 19 at 05:39 pm


View more

Shahid Kazmi commented on the post

  • Shahid Kazmi Oct 17 at 07:05 pm

    But The Real Taj Mahel has fallen victim of communal democracy.

Shahid Kazmi commented on the post

  • Avatar

    abhinav pratap asked for solution

    Jul 31 at 11:50 am

    Hi, Can you please guide what is the best practice while liquidating your shares and how can you best keep the control of your organisation? As I am looking forward to liquidate the equity of my private limited company, Please suggest how do you remain in control.

  • Krishnendu Ghosh offered a solution

    Jul 31 at 05:12 pm

    Hi, your question is not clear to me. Either you want to liquidate your pvt ltd Co. or you remain in control in your organisation? If a pvt ltd Co can only be liquidated it's shares along with the board of directors & shareholders by filling Petition for liquidation before the Company Law Board or before the Hon'ble High Court (Original Side) in your Jurisdiction. Thanks

Shahid Kazmi commented on the post

  • Avatar

    Vijay Sharma asked for solution

    Aug 01 at 06:28 pm

    I have a financial dispute with a company and matter contains a involvement of lot of money. I have given them notices as well many times. But they did not respond, now they are taking matter to the level of arbitration. can you please suggest is this the right way of getting our money back as they are claiming arbitration clause in the agreement or should i go ahead with criminal case against them. Please suggest.

  • Krishnendu Ghosh offered a solution

    Aug 02 at 11:07 am

    Hi, check out if any agreement is clear or not with you and this company. If really any amount pending to you from the company but not initiated your amount till then you first lodge one GDE before your local police station then file a Money Suit for claiming your portion along with the notices sent to the company.

  • Shahid Kazmi Oct 17 at 07:02 pm

    If there is an Arbitration clause, that you want to invoke to realise your money, and they are agreed upon, You must suggest anme of the arbitrator to them tonresolve the matter and placebof hearing and fees etc. Otherwise file a criminal complaint just to bring them to book for cheating anfld forg read more

Top Solutions