Forgot Password? or Create an Account

Dewal Tripathi

Location New delhi

Area of Expertise Intellectual Property

Experience of Practice 2 years

Practising at Delhi high court and delhi district courts

Ask for Education


Help "Dewal Tripathi" to have own Lawyer in the Utility Network. Find solutions to any Concern.

Click here to Notify

Solve your Concerns, don't just Consult them.



Find lawyer from anywhere in India

Previous Activity

Dewal Tripathi appreciated the post

  • Avatar

    Private User asked for solution

    Oct 23 at 03:20 pm

    I have great problem with my wife.she never listens to me and always argues with me.So I decided to never listen to her and I left her. But we have a son now she projected a case court to gain my son. I need your help.

  • Dewal Tripathi offered a solution

    Oct 23 at 03:59 pm

    You cannot simply leave your wife, if you believe that there is a chance of resolving it, you should give it a try, else, go to the court, be present, ask the Jugde to be provided a chance for mediation, put up every thing you have in front of a counsel before a legitimate mediator, he will draw a settlement, where in you can definitely find the solution which is best suited for you.

Dewal Tripathi appreciated the post

  • Aishwarya Saxena May 17 at 05:45 pm

    An FIR can be thus made against him to the nearest Police Station concerned under India Penal Code section 406 420 for cheating 467 468 471 for making false document and using it as they are genuine and for which under section 420 he shall be thus punished with imprisonment of either description for read more

  • Abhishek Upadhyay May 01 at 08:19 pm

    finally easily leave the company

  • Abhishek Upadhyay May 01 at 08:18 pm

    Then after you can use the power of the fighting the legal case against the company, using your medical issue and

View more

Dewal Tripathi commented on the post

  • Avatar

    Private User asked for solution

    Oct 22 at 02:05 am

    I am a daughter and I have a sister and a brother, and one of my sister died in a accident, so when my paternal property will be distributed, will it be divided equally or will it be distributed according to the wish of my parents? Does all of us have equal right over the property?

  • Ankith Agarwal Nov 11 at 11:46 pm

    I agree with Dewal Tripathi... It's your parents wish how to distubute the property. In case of they both dying without will and leaving the property then all of you will have a equal right inlcuding your expired sisters son or daughter

  • Dewal Tripathi Oct 23 at 03:56 pm

    First of all, you should find out whether the property is an ancestral property or not. If not, then whosoever's property it is, be it your mother or father, they will have a right to prepare a Will/Testament for it, and the property will devolve according to that will, it there is no will then read more

Top Solutions